Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009....Hello Beautiful




2009 was one hell of a year that was full of more ups and downs then one can ever imagine. But through out it all i remained strong and more importantly i never stopped looking good. And that my friend is the beauty of fashion. You see in the midst of whatever your troubles are nothing is better than a great outfit or good sale to lift your spirits. At least that is the case for me! For instance in the beginning of the year when my car was out of commission for what seemed like forever i was totally okay with walking as long as i had on my Louboutins or Jimmy Choo's. Jimmy and Christian (thats what i call my shoes) helped remind that just because my car was broke down didn't mean i should walk around in broke down shoes. Those two can be really deep sometimes.  I can also recall a time when i was going through my relationship troubles and wanted to rip the head off of every living and breathing man. Some how on one fine day the combination of my vintage Dolce blouse and Louie bag manage to talk me off the ledge and bring me back to life. I guess they were the only two guys whose faces i didnt want to claw to pieces with my bare hands.  And just when i thought things were getting better and i no longer had thoughts of first degree murder...BOOM!...I hit my rock bottom (by rock bottom i really mean i missed two episodes in a row of OPRAH) and i just knew the whole world was against me. But right at my weakest moment it was there in Niemans that I spotted a pair of black patent leather Chanel flats on SALE. "HALLELUJAH"  was all that i could say and it was at that moment i knew i had a real purpose on this earth. Its kind of like it is meant for me to be on this planet and be unecessarily fabulous at every single moment no matter what. It's basically a message from God himself telling me to continue to over spend and not to waste not one second of this beauty in anything less than fabulousness. The moral of this story is that if you are feeling down and out in 2010 im 100% certain that if you put on your most glam-tastic outfit and drool over the sight of Balenciaga Spring 2010 ready to wear colletion it will help you through any problem no matter how big or small. Trust me. Its practically therapy (at least to me)!




balenciaga