Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We can work it out

The problem that i have with a bad outfit. Is not the person or the outfit. its the fact that my eyes are forced to look at this foolishness you call and ensemble. Sometimes i think when people wake up in the morning they have set out to upset my eye balls. and i dont know what my eyes did that was so bad that you would put on a pair of snowboots from a thousand seasons ago with a denim half jacket. Please tell me what they did to you to make you go to the club in the same outfit Beyonce wore in the Single Ladies video. I mean if you just sit down and tell me what they did im sure we can work something out. you didn't have to go out and get purple and blue weave or horrible extensions. And i understand that your feelings maybe hurt but you crossed the line when you came out with plastic colored jewlry that coordinates perfectly with your outfit. And just when i thought we might be able to reach an understanding i saw you with an ed hardy outfit. So im making my final attempt to reach out to you because i am forced to watch any more fashion disasters my eyes will committ suicide.