Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Beginning to something Amazing

Very excited to share me with the world. Epecially since i happen to know this is what the world has been waiting for. At least thats how i see it in my head. I like to think of myself as some what of a fashionista and so i would also like to consider this some what of a fashion blog...i know you are thinking UGH!!!..not another fashion blog but yes i am here to talk my shit about my perception and opinion about what i think fashion is and how it should be. Im not saying i know it all but i like to think i am also correct when it comes to whats hot..but im assuming i will come up with other foolishness to write about because as a woman with a degree in Communication i love to talk as much as i love be on point from H2T (head to toe). But enough rambling since i am a self proclaimed fashion blogger i find it apprioprate to talk about what consumes my life the most and what has change the game in fashion. SEX AND THE CITY!!!!!!!!! And by SEX AND THE CITY i really mean there costume designer. Patricia Field to me has been one of the greatest contribution to fashion since Vogue. She created four distinctive styles that can not be out done. There no use in trying to compete with what she has done only mimic or attempt to replicate. So I ShaylaBarbie declare Patricia Field the Baddest Chica in the Game... hands down!!!! Im sorry peeps but i mad a promise to declare her the best costume designer ever as soon as i begin my first blog..and so i did it!!