Monday, November 23, 2009

I think i finally found the perfect dress...now if i can just find the man!

I never thought i would find the perfect wedding dress for myself. Im not really into the oversize puffy dresses that tend to resemble cupcakes and fairy godmothers. And i also dont really favor the dresses that look like they belong on Miss America or Miss teen USA. Quite frankly im generally turned off by the same ole cliche wedding dresses. So i just assumed that the idea of me finding the perfect dress was out the window and that i would have to just settle with eloping in some disgusting chapel in Las Vegas. Just when i almost lost every ounce of hope i laid my precious eyes on what seemed to be a beam of light from the heavens above...It was this great Chanel gown. It was a gown that blew my mind and exceeded all my expectations. This dress looks like Karl Lagerfeld made it specifically for me. Its like its his own personal message to me saying that he will not allow me to have to be married in a greasy and smelly courthouse. A courthouse in which i would have to stand in line behind Billy Bob and Peggy Sue who only have eight teeth between the two of them. He is saying to me that i am worthy of the million dollar wedding i have planned in my brain since birth. And to go and marry a man equally as amazing as the dress he created. So thank you Karl for this magnifence creation. You have single handedly restored my faith in the institution of marriage.