Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random: Welcome to my CRIB.



My house is small, mix-match, loud and vintage (by vintage i mean my old tv) just like me...and i love it!

I made a promise to myself to take this chair whereever i go....and when i become really, really, really old i am going to throw four tires on here and make it into a wheel chair...thats how much i love this chair (BTW i stole this chair from my mom).

Because i love fashion, and becasue my friends love me and becuase they know how much i love fashion. each one has bought me a book on this coffee table. and they all mean the world to me.....Man, its nice to have real friends!

This Vogue is the one thing i purchased on my magnificent coffee table. Now i know i want to make my chair into a wheel chair but i want to be burried (no time soon.....maybe around like 92) with this magazine. It means the world to me and i love.
I dont know what it is about my mom but she finds the greatest everything. But anywho she bought me these containers and although i dont own any sugar, flour, tea or coffee i still love them so much.

 I call this my mommy cabinet because everything in here she bought. To be perfectly honest...she bought everything in my kitchen. and she bought everything in the fridge,,,gotta luv that woman!

These are the fierc-est damn plates in the world....if you look closely you can see the woman smeyezing.

Sex and The City and Beyonce are practically like my Oxygen and Water. I will not survive without them.
#Ranomn Fact: I watch Sex and the City every night and i enjoy as if i never ever seen it before.(dont judge)

This my "work" space in which i try and sit down and make myself focus on whatever the task is. On this desk you will find pics of my family and friends and all my hopes and dreams and then a bulletin board full of my current reality. But i keep telling myself that one day instead of writing laundry on tuesday it will say lunch with Oscar De La Renta to discuss fall collection.

My literature...the book on the far right is the Christian Dior Fashion Dictionary. Without this book i would have never of known the difference between a frock and a garment (there is no difference)
This is what happens when my mom decides to not decorate my bathroom. I go and buy my shower curtains.

 Behind the curtains you will found a wall full of affirmations written in finger nail polish. I am an enternal optimist and i think it is important to be surrounded by positivity and reminded of positivity.

My favorite quote in the whole wide world that came from an unsuspecting source...my spinning instructor at 24hour fitness.


Closet coming soon!