Monday, March 22, 2010

For love or money......

I read an article that gave this particular sandal a rave review. It called it the must have sandal of the spring. and i am thinking to myself is the wedge perfectly crafted to fit every foot in america. And will it provide everlasting comfort and support. Is this shoe eco-friendly and made out of materials that will help better our enviorment. Or if you dont get this "must have" wedge sandal will you be outcasted from the world of fashion. I thought to myself the true meaning of fashion is to find your own voice within it and decided what works for you and makes you happy...and then i paused....and then i laughed at my own statement.....hahhahahhahahahah! I realized that in  most cases articles like that have nothing to do with the love. Its all about the benjimans!!! Its there chance to prey on innocent fashionistas who will do and purchase anything that is on the must have list. I mean these shoes were not even anything worth glaring at twice. In fact i saw a pair of Prada Cutout slingback that were the real must haves of the season (in my opinion). But back to my point that its not the shoe its the money. And  its up the real, bold fashionista to deciphier what is hot and whats a hot mess. And yes we should take into consideration whats the fashion experts have to say about each season and there predictions for the latest trends. But sometimes if it quacks like a duck,it walks like a duck then it must be a for the mula!