Monday, March 1, 2010

SPRING WHERE ART THOU

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring RTW(courtesy of style.com)

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring RTW (courtesy of style.com)
Oh spring! Oh how i long for your presence. I am really growing tired of the fall and it unpredictable cold and unwelcoming weather. I miss how your warmth feels against my skin. And how with you around i no longer have to supress the fabulousness of my figure by covering it up with a coat. Or hide my legs in tights and thigh high boots. I can finally free the stems that God gave me and show them in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. And allow my toes to be put on display in a pair of Manolo Blahnik strappy sandals. Spring marks the return of RED, YELLOW, PINK, ORANGE, GREEN and any other bright hue that allows you to shine uncontrollably. Not only does it allows you to dress up in these radiant colors but it gives you an amazing setting to glitz and glow in. It allows nature to be glam-tastic as well by allowing it to dress itself up by shedding the old and rocking this seasons latest colors and giving nature the most exclusive accessorizes with its freshly bloomed flowers, plants and a splash of sunshine. I can only thank my lucky stars that spring is quickly approaching and when it does i can only hope 3.1 Phillip Lim sends me a piece from his Spring 2010 ready to wear collection. But until that happens(not) i will be ready with a bikini and a pomegranate martini!