Sunday, March 28, 2010

When I work, and in my art, I hold hands with God.

Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. Jim Rohn
I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. Martin Luther

Infinite striving to be the best is man's duty; it is its own reward. Everything else is in God's handsMohandas Gandhi
 

The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.
Diane Arbus
 
Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
Clint Eastwood

 The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. Anne Frank
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour. William Blake
    When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands. George Carlin