Friday, July 16, 2010

Songs i love to love....

When i first heard this song it made me smile. Because i knew it was song that only someone from Houston can truly love and understand.And it made me love my fabulous city even more. H-Town baby!!!!


As soon as the beat drops it sends me straight back to my fifth grade talent show when i sang this song (keep in mind a cat giving birth sounds  better than me) But i always loved and admired Mariah. And this song is my all time favorite song in the world.


Beyonce is my all time favorite artist. I mean the girl can do it all. And she has represented Houston very very well. But this song is on repeat every time i get dressed up to hit the town. I turn into Sasha-Fierce!!!



"SIngle black female addicted to retail".....Man this song really spoke to me when i was in college. And even now in my struggle to find myself. But i think this is one of the greatest and i am a die-hard Kanye fan.