Saturday, July 10, 2010

fashion+blog+me=HAPPY

For some strange reason i find comfort and purpose in my blog.Its almost like a delightful escape from life and all its stresses. And i feel as all though in the "real world" i am nothing more than a mere waitress/wardrobe stylist and student that just goes to school and to work. Its when i sit in front of this computer that my real career has a chance of beginning and being real. And so there for the more i type, shop and photograph myself. The more i begin to believe in me and my own capabilities. And i guess doing what you love to do will bring the best out of you. Because before november 2009 when i began my blog i had a very shallow perception of fashion. And my reasons for loving it was because of what i saw on that outside and didnt know at all the inner workings of fashion. But through my blog i have found a new appreciation that i didnt even know was there. I looked beyond the labels and the celebrities that wear them.After spending tons of money on clothes i learned that the label does not define you. And that i would rather be in a discarded treasure from the star of hope then a blouse from Niemans (dont get me wrong i love, love niemans and thank the shopping Gods for creating such a store). I then begin researching this industry and these designers. And learned to fall deeper in love with there craft and admire there determination. I begin to fall in love with other bloggers and became excited to see others that share the same love i have inside. And i even grew slightly envious of the bloggers and there amazing knowledge, clothes, shoes, pictures and etc.....My point is i didnt know where this journey would lead me and i dont know where its ending but i just know i like how its making me feel along the way.....THANKS FASHION AND BLOGSPOT!!!