Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Spark of the Art of the Re-Use

The art of the re-use is the video i posted below.....And this video was sent from an angel. Because right before this video dropped into my lap i was seriously considering admitting myself into Shoppers Anonymous. But this six minute video summed up my every thought and emotion about the love of thrift shopping. It described it as an overwhelming rush that comes over you when searching for that hidden treasure. And the pride you take when someone compliments you on that hidden treasure. And the security of knowing you have on a one of a kind piece. But i wold be repeating myself and the mini documentary if i went into more detail. But this has sparked great motivation in me and my bestest friend/ business partners life and mind........ MorrisandJanel.com COMING SOON!!!!!!