Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I LOVE WHAT I CANT AFFORD...Balenciaga FALL2010 Ready-to-Wear Collections


The person that came up with the phrase the best things in life are free...obviously didn't see this Balenciaga collection. The real expression should be the best things in life have more than three digits on the price tag...But anywho there is no need to focus on my lack of funds but time to focus on the funds that i will be saving for when it goes on sale for 70% off at the outlets in the next year or two (dont judge me) but in the mean time this collection is ascetically pleasing to the eye. And i am happy to inform you that it is free to window shop.But one must warn you that if you are financially challenged like myself these images may cause you to think of various crimes to committ just to obtain some of these garments...or maybe thats just me....and maybe i need a little bit of help or perhaps a better job....anywho enjoy some of my fav's from the 2010 collection!!!!