Wednesday, July 28, 2010

here's a little story about me and her....

Her: You are not the boss of me.
Me: Shut up....and put the damn dress on.
Her: How long is this going to take.
Me: Ugh....just pretend like we actually get along.
Her: Maybe i should sit down in this chair and you stand-up.
Me: Thats a good idea...now don't make anymore suggestions.Just sit there and be pretty.

Her: Is my hair okay.
Me: It doesn't matter they will be to busy looking at me.

Me: Lets pretend like we are bored.
Her: I am bored!!!
Me: Shut up!!!

Me: Mom has the best jewelry
Her: i make it look good.
Me: Ugh *inserts eyes rolling*
Her: lets do something that represents how we really feel about each other.
Me: I have the most talented and beautiful sister in the world. Who is also my personal manikin in the privacy of our own home. But i love her to death and she has great amazing things coming up...on a different note look out for my fashion section in TOXINMAGAZINE.COM!!!!